This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Mainlink and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise, and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Fix of faulty or malicious services, belonging to customer, which are targeting Service Provider endpoints.
Service Provider Obligations
Service Provider responsibilities and/or obligations in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
|End User App
Uptime Monitor Scope
Services monitored in Uptime Monitor Scope only indicate scenarios, which are designed to identify downtime. Full systems uptime and correct behavioural could not be guaranteed only by Uptime reports, and additional investigation might be used.
The following services and functions mentioned bellow are included but are not limited to Uptime monitoring.
- Device endpoints
- Dashboard view
- Map view
- Reports view
- Reasonable number of parsers would be tracked, to identify their correct behavior
- Database uptime (all DB uptime average)
- Pipeline functions
- Error retrieval
Mainlink will use commercially reasonable efforts to make its services available to its customers. Uptime will be calculated by selecting each domain from Service Scope and averaging it.
Domain will be treated as down if any service from critical service list is down or inaccessible.
Service availability guarantee
|Data Pipeline functions
Service Availability Exceptions
The Service Commitment does not apply on outages caused by
- Factors outside of Mainlink reasonable control including force majeure
- Factors that result from actions or inactions of third-party providers
First Line Support
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern European Time (EET)
- Emails received outside of office hours or on Lithuanian public holidays will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
Availability Issue Support Levels
- Priority 1 (P1) – A complete business down situation or single critical system down with high financial impact. The Client is unable to operate.
- Priority 2 (P2) – A major component of the Clients’ ability to operate is affected. Some aspects of the business can continue but it’s a major problem.
- Priority 3 (P3) – The Clients’ core business is unaffected, but the issue is affecting efficient operation by one or more people.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Up to 16 business hours* for issues classified as P1 priority.
- Up to 5 business days* for issues classified as P2 priority.
- Up to 15 business days* for issues classified as P3 priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
* Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern European Time (EET) excluding Lithuanian public holidays.